All You Need To Know About Medikal’s Disturbation Album
Ghana’s fastest rising act and AMG artiste Medikal , disclosed plans of releasing a 20 track album titled ‘Disturbation’. If you’ve been following Medikal for quite sometime now you would have noticed he does not shy away from featuring fellow Ghanaian artistes on his songs especially the ‘crème de la crème’ of Ghanaian music. The case is no different with his upcoming album.
What we know so far about the album:
- Disturbation is Medikal’s First Album
- Set to be released 7th July ,2017 (7/ 7/17)
- Artistes to be featured on the album includes E.L , Sarkodie , Shatta Wale, Omar Sterling (Paedae) , Mr Eazi, Bisa Kdei, Pappy Kojo, Falz, Yaa Pono, Ras Kuku , 55papi.
- Official Album Signing takes place on 1st July at the Silverbird Cinema foyer, West Hills Mall
- Medikal has promised to release 5 singles off the album prior the official album release.
- Poof Gang is the INTRO song. Listen to the Audio here / Watch the video here.
- Love You Die (featuring Falz) , a single off the Album is set to be released in May.
- Majority of the songs are produced by Unkle Beatz (No Surprises there)
- Before the album drops , Medikal plans visiting 10 die hard fans.
- This is the official album artwork
The Official Track list is as follows:
Possible Track titles include : Juana (featuring Shatta Wale) Obiaa y3 Ghost (featuring Pappy Kojo) Pressure (featuring Bisa Kdei) High As F*** (feauturing Yaa Pono) We Do Everything (featuring Paedae) Make I See (featuring Mr Eazi) Love You Die (featuring Falz)
Medikal took to his official facebook account earlier today to shed more light on the album and what motivated it. He posted:
” My Album #Disturbation Defines the journey. It consists of anything entertaining but reality.Im dropping this album for those who believed in the struggle, those who doubted our hustle and those who feel it’s too early for this.This is what Mandem wanted, this is what we prayed for,This is why we wailed, this is why we skipped classes but still came out with classics, this is why teachers have been keeping an eagle eye on me since class six, this is why we still use magnifying glasses to see the Mandem who say ‘cheers’ without glasses.This is for the street, this is for the youth, this is for the pastor and the priest. #DisturbationAlbumiSComing #AMGBusiness “