Award Winning duo, FOKN Bois, popularly known for thanking God they are not “a Nigerians” after giving the world its first and second first Pidgen Musicals ‘Coz Ov Moni 1 & 2’, are the most celebrated Ghanaian music duo in the world due to their most unconventional way of entertaining with ingeniously tasteful shock lyrics, revolutionary performance art & indulgent progressive afro sounds.
FOKN Bois is made up of M3NSA the Ghanaian Hiplife Pioneer & Wanlov The African Gypsy; arguably the most revolutionary artist in Ghana. They call their music Gospel Porn.
* Shared stages with Snoop Dogg, Femi Kuti & The Gorillaz
* Headlined at Glastonbury, IndieFuse, Asa Baako, London Olympics & Felabration
* Performed on BBC (Radio 1, 1XTRA & World Service), CNN, NPR & Funkhaus Europa * Featured by Afropop Worldwide, New York Times, AccDotAlt & OkayAfrica
* Screened at Norient, FESPACO, AFRIFF, DIFF, Afrykamera & Tokyo Africa Fest
* 2010 “Coz Ov Moni” OS Movie Soundtrack
* 2011 “Coz Ov Moni The Kweku Ananse Remix EP” EP
* 2011 “Coz Ov Moni The DJ Juls Dw3t3i Remixes” EP
* 2011 “FOKN Dunaquest in Budapest” EP
* 2012 “FOKN Dunaquest in Budapest Remixes” EP
* 2012 “FOKN Wit Ewe” Album
* 2013 “Coz Ov Moni 2 (FOKN Revenge)” OS Movie Soundtrack
* 2016 “FOKN Ode To Ghana” Album
FOKN Bois are often inadequately compared to duos like Outkast, Flight of the Conchords and Run The Jewels, but many now know to expect anything and everything more from this raw, witty braggadocios and eccentric super duo. This is not an African thing…Just do the FOKN thing